01. August 1986 foundation of HS-Technik – High System Technik GmbH by Hans-Martin Hanke.
First product: Multiple charging station with pulse charging technology for Ni-Cd batteries from 2.4V to 9.6 V.
First customer: BMW AG.
As a leading medium-sized supplier of screwdriving solutions, we are often the first choice in battery screwdriving, battery riveting and battery charging technology for various leading automobile manufacturers, well-known aerospace companies and industrial companies from all over the world. Pioneering spirit, inventiveness and innovation have been the driving force behind our company’s history of over 35 years.
In the development and manufacture of our high-quality bolting and riveting tools, we therefore rely on nothing less than:
Innovation is our passion- This guiding principle has characterized HS-Technik GmbH for over 30 years. As an extremely innovative partner, we have made a name for ourselves in the automotive, aviation and rail vehicle industries in the field of hand-held screwing and riveting technology. We combine know-how and competence in high-quality products with maximum customer benefit.
Especially in the field of hand-held cordless tools, HS-Technik GmbH continues to set new standards through innovative developments. Creativity and constant research result in products that meet even the highest demands of the industry.
From the product to the service. Thus, none of our products leaves the house before it has been checked for functionality and accuracy within the scope of quality control. We use the latest testing equipment, which is of course calibrated and maintained in accordance with the applicable regulations. We provide our customers with the current homologation values of our screwdriving tools for download free of charge.
HS-Technik is ISO 9001:2015 certified. In order to improve continuously and to meet the increasing quality demands of our customers, HS-Technik GmbH undergoes internal and external ISO audits every year.
Environmental considerations play an essential role in the development of our products. For example, the charging stations of the MV3 series charge batteries > 95% full. By the special charging procedure we succeed in reducing the accumulator industrial waste substantially. Furthermore HS-Technik offers capacity measuring devices for battery testing. With the help of this procedure several thousand accumulators can be saved annually from premature and thus unnecessary scrapping. Environmentally friendly and resource-saving at the same time.
At our site in Efringen-Kirchen, we also rely entirely on renewable energies. For example, we are able to cover our entire electricity requirements by means of our solar power system.
Our mission explains our intentions as a company and at the same time sets standards against which we measure our decisions.exible
- Development & production of products with customer benefits that make a decisive difference
- Being a technology leader
- Fast adaptation to customer and market requirements
- Sustainable corporate management & environmentally conscious use of resources
- Creating a familiar and modern environment in which employees feel comfortable
Our vision is to create Power Tools that change the world of assembly and benefit people, environment and companies.
Our Values describe how we behave. bility
- Employees: Creating safe workplaces where our employees are inspired to give their best.
- Portfolio: Offering a portfolio of high-quality products that meet the needs of our customers.
- Customers: Building good relationships that guarantee lasting partnership and benefits.
- Environment: Responsible use of resources.
- Quality: What we do, we do with perfection.
Take an active part in shaping our future! We inspire and excite employees and customers alike with innovative products and services.